Battlefield Hardline is a brand new entry in the series being developed by Visceral Games, in partnership with DICE. Visceral Games is aiming to rejuvenate the single player campaign of Battlefield, by approaching it in episodes.
Being a massive fan of the Dead Space series, I really look forward to seeing what they bring to the table for the new single player. Check out the teaser trailer above.
DICE & EA this morning released a brand new gameplay trailer for the next Battlefield 3 expansion, Close Quarters. All I can say is that is a whole hell of a lot of destruction! I find it funny that many are saying this is Call of Duty, last time I checked Call of Duty looked nothing like this. Check out the details below and make sure to keep your eye out for the new weapons that will be coming with this expansion.
"Our second gameplay trailer from the upcoming expansion pack Battlefield 3™: Close Quarters showcases the map Donya Fortress in all its destructive glory. You can also see the new game mode Conquest Domination in action, being a mix of the tactical classic Conquest mode and the instant action gameplay featured on these tight maps.
Battlefield 3: Close Quarters is a massive themed expansion pack featuring frantic and relentless infantry combat on four highly competitive indoor maps. Like all themed expansion packs for Battlefield 3, it also contains new weapons that you can bring back to the base game, new Assignments, and new dog tags. Look for Close Quarters in June 2012
Find out more: http://ea.vg/K6hUpS
Follow http://www.twitter.com/EA_ActionMan on Twitter - for competitions, latest news & more”
Everything about this trailer is fantastic! The visuals look absolutely amazing and after seeing the many improvements made to the CryEngine’s AI system. This will be a day one purchase for me.
The hunted becomes the hunter. Powered by Crytek’s CryENGINE® 3, Crysis 3 advances the state of the art with unparalleled visuals and dynamic shooter gameplay.
Take on the role of ‘Prophet’ as he returns to New York, only to discover that the city has been encased in a Nanodome created by the corrupt Cell Corporation. Within the Liberty Dome, seven distinct and treacherous environments become known as the Seven Wonders. This dangerous new world demands advanced weapons and tactics. Prophet will utilise a lethal composite bow, an enhanced Nanosuit and devastating alien tech to become the deadliest hunter on the planet. Coming in 2013 on X360, PS3, and PC.
Find out more: http://www.crysis.com/en_GB
Follow http://www.twitter.com/EA_ActionMan on Twitter - for competitions, latest news & more
This is a prime example of being in the right place, at the right time. Check out this epic streak in Battlefield 3.
You Won’t Believe This FPS Was Made In LBP2
Ever since the Beta release of Little Big Planet 2, the new set of level creation tools have taken us to places we couldn’t have dreamed of. From fully functional Windows Operating Systems to recreating some of the greatest games of all time, the possibilities seemed endless. However I never expected to see something like this come from that same tool set. Check out IndianmanTV and subscribe to his Youtube channel to keep up on details. From what he has stated this is only a taste or teaser, with the big project starting soon.
Bethesda Releases The Insane Numbers In Brink
Today Bethesda released some insane figures for their upcoming shooter Brink. Those looking for a new twist to the FPS genre should definitely be keeping this game on your radar. With parkour elements and one of the largest customization systems in any shooter, many are stating this is the Team Fortress of consoles.
Here is the full rundown of crazy numbers, as provided by Brink:
- Voice Packs: 8
- Number of ways to die: 45
- Individual weapon sounds: 4,500
- Lines of Dialogue: 26,000
- Minutes of Music: 60
- Weapon attachment combinations (not counting for Resistance variations or pre-order content): 4,963
- Unique Security Characters (not counting minor tint variations or body types): 4,530,240
- Unique Security Characters (not counting minor tint variations but including body types):13,590,720
- Unique Security Characters (including minor tint variations, but not body types)15,775,119,360,000,000
- Unique Security Characters (including minor tint variations and body types) 47,325,358,080,000,000
- Unique Resistance Characters (not counting minor tint variations or body types): 4,530,240
- Unique Resistance Characters (not counting minor tint variations but including body types):13,590,720
- Unique Resistance Characters (including minor tint variations, but not body types): 18,307,441,152,000,000
- Unique Resistance Characters (including minor tint variations and body types): 54,922,323,456,000,000
- Total Unique Characters (including minor tint variations and body types): 102,247,681,536,000,000
Brink by Numbers [Bethesda Blog]